Friday, May 1, 2009

Promoters Tips-Networking!

One motto that I learned long time ago, was that "two heads are better than one"!

Which basically means:

(1)That some problems may be solved more easily by two people working together than by one working alone.

(2) There is more money to be made working with others than individually!

Now..how does this motto help me when promoting? Well, I know that I can't do everything myself! I sure don't know where all the "best forums to promote on" are! Nor do I know, which sites are the better paying and easiest to promote are!

I need partners/friends and associates to support me and complement my skills.

I admit it: I'm not the best "Creative person." Want an "attention grabbing banner" designed or how about a 250 word "call to action" article? Find someone else.
Those sure are not my strong sides! I'm strong at promoting, webpage/blog design, and "long term," thinking but not highly creative!

So what is the some of the secrets to my succe$$? I have a few solid friends that I can count on, whose opinons I respect and value, who can steer me in the right direction! Best thing of all..they don't hit me up for any money!

So why don't you make yourself more succe$$ful and start a network or even increase yours!

Here are a few of the people who I am proud to say that I network with..

A special thanks to all the above, and to those that choose to remain anonymous!!


TweetIt from HubSpot


Digg!
  Stumble Promoters Tips  submit to reddit   



1 comment:

Emma said...

Wonderful post! It always amazes me that there are so many people out there that get cutthroat about marketing and promotion.

It's good for everyone to have a network that can work together as a community, rather than be backhanded. There are 7.5 BILLION people in the world--more than enough to go around. :)

Visit My Latest Website!